Why should you buy cargo insurance from Marine Air Land Int’l Services?
- We are the transportation expert and are in the best position of understanding the transportation process and how to minimize the risks associated with transit. Should damage occur, you will have most of the relevant information needed to file a claim, which makes the process easier on your client.
- Because of the volume of insurance Marine Air Land Int’l Services purchases, we offer very competitive rates and coverage for most shipments. Additionally, because we work with a transportation insurance industry, you often have access to markets willing to provide coverage on “higher risk” commodities.
- You will not have to handle any administrative issues dealing with insurance. You will take care of preparing certificates of insurance, mailing reports to the insurance company, and filing claims on your clients’ behalf. You can concentrate on buying or selling your goods.
- Carriers limit their liability in the event of a loss. In fact, no carrier is obligated to pay for a loss that occurs beyond their control and is not directly caused by their negligence. Remove the burden of proof from the equation – insure your cargo against physical loss or damage with Marine Air Land Int’l Services.
- While Marine Air Land Int’l Services always maintains the utmost care in handling your cargo, there are inherent risks involved in transportation that may cause losses beyond our control. Lloyds of London has reported that on an average, one ship sinks every day.
Let us insure your international cargo today! Speak to one of our insurance specialists today at 510-887-7800 or fill out the below information and we will contact you
Marine Air Land Intl Services LLC PO box 281233 San Francisco CA 94128 510-887-7800 Fax 866-486-4388 Email: Support@marineairland.com